Thursday, December 24, 2009

Youtube video and other flash videos, won't work in any of my browsers, I mainly use Google Chrome?

Gets part the way loading and stops, until I skip to after it?Youtube video and other flash videos, won't work in any of my browsers, I mainly use Google Chrome?
google chrome isn't very good, it doesn't like a lot of things. Your best bet is to use mozilla firefox, it is MUCH betterYoutube video and other flash videos, won't work in any of my browsers, I mainly use Google Chrome?
Download the latest flash player for your browsers.





http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplaye鈥?/a>





If you can't see the flash video, you haven't installed the flashplayer yet.


Good luck.
you need to download new version of flash player





try this:





www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/





don't forget to download version for a specified browser





i hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment