Thursday, December 24, 2009

I took a black and white picture of my cat and the flash made his eyes look white and shiny. How do I fix it?

its like a red eye in a black and white, but when i try to use the red eye fix on my computer it doesnt do anything.





his eyes look creepy...the look like shiny white orbs. lol.I took a black and white picture of my cat and the flash made his eyes look white and shiny. How do I fix it?
Upload the image at a site like TinyPic, PhotoBucket, ImageShack, etc., send me the link, and I'll fix it for you.I took a black and white picture of my cat and the flash made his eyes look white and shiny. How do I fix it?
Red eye looks for red in eyes and turns it black. What you describe is pet eye, and has no red in it, so red eye fixes won't work. You can fix it in many imaging programs, even paint. Just set your brush size to the size you want to fix in the eye. Set the color to black and paint it in. On a hard copy, just use a sharpie permanent marker.
you have 2 answers here....


mine is you can download photoshop and do it that way


or


(hubby) you can get a sharpee marker to fill in the eyes
Upload the pics to somewhere and tell me to download it.I'll fix it for you and don't worry because it's free.


Sincerely.
  • cartridge refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment