Thursday, December 24, 2009

Having problems installing adobe flash player?

I am unable to view content on Youtube and other video sites on Firefox browser. I have installed Adobe flash player multiple times and it still says I need to install it to view content. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program and I still can't view videos. Help!Having problems installing adobe flash player?
uninstall it from here and then try to install it again. It should work. worked for me the other day


http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCont鈥?/a>Having problems installing adobe flash player?
Use Adobe's own uninstaller programme ... from the first url below.





Reboot your computer and then install the latest version of Flash Player.
are you using the same installer?





if yes, you should definitely download directly from the adobe website and run it..





and maybe..scanning your computer for viruses would help..

No comments:

Post a Comment