Thursday, December 24, 2009

I just had this weird flash where I was everyone?

I thought about a questioner on here and how that person seemed to think a lot like me. Then I thought about my dad, friends, people I've run into, the singer of the song I'm listening to, and I started thinking: What if I'm everyone, like in a dream? You try to tell them in a dream that it's a dream, but they argue. And the people arguing are actually all you. What if I'm everyone, and everyone is me? Is this sacrilegious and/or an indication of mental illness?I just had this weird flash where I was everyone?
Nice work dude .... that's some high level brain gymnastics ..... people do a lot of acid before they manage to get there.





Peep the movie Waking Life .... by Richard Linklater movie done in rotoscoping .... you'll love it. Start loading YouTube right now!!!!





Anyway .... a coherent, persistant dream would be exactly like ';real life';.





The only difference between our waking and sleeping state is that when awake we seem to have a persistant awarness, and when we're dreaming our awareness seems to jump around a lot.





Descarte thought he wasn't dreaming because in his dreams he could control elements, but in ';real'; life you can control things too ... there's a huge leap from passive dreaming to lucid dreaming .... the same as in waking life ;)





Seriously!!!! Search YouTube for WakingLIfe NOW!!I just had this weird flash where I was everyone?
LOL! I have thought similar things -- funny thing is you cannot personally prove anything wrong or true. For example : how do you know that you are not everyone? How do I know that you are not me O_O ... Thats the great thing about theory, its very imagination-intensive! It is not a mental illness, rather just you thinking in abstract terms (quite a good thing if you ask me!)
I doubt it's a mental illness, you just have a good imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment