Monday, December 28, 2009

How to add TrendyFlash flash intro to my website?

I finished a trendyflash flash intro and published it. But i dont know how to add to to my website. All I can do is see it on my internet explorer but I need it to be a .smf file to get it on my website. Now it is only a .html file. someone please help!!How to add TrendyFlash flash intro to my website?
mannnnn....... flash introductions = wack





anyone in the industry (not a teacher) will tell you that they are a baaad idea.





they arent even good for portfolios - because what they say to an employer is that you are more interested in making a website flash/trendy than functional and easy to use.





though if you really want to know - you need to embed the .swf file in a .html file. the first file that is loaded is always the index.html file - so if you want your flash as an intro - you will need to embed into a file called index.html





try one of these:





http://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+em鈥?/a>
  • cartridge refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment