Monday, December 28, 2009

Why does my computer lag on flash games?

I tried to play the n game but it lagged on the website so i downloaded it but it still lags. I know it's not my computer because it can run WOW on its highest settings without lagging so why does this simple 2-D game make it lag?Why does my computer lag on flash games?
It is quite possible that your web browser has problems with the Flash script. You might have scripts disabled or your browser is not optimised for running Flash. I have had this same problem on IE6, but it was fixed with some tweaking of options.





Have a play around with the advanced options and observe your results.





The host site might be a problem. But I don't think it would be as N is a small game and I have played it on numerous sites. Try this site as it's a good host.


http://www.addictinggames.com/ngame.html





The graphics card is definitely not a problem as WoW runs almost perfect for you. I have one of the worst graphics-cards on my computer and it ran N ok.Why does my computer lag on flash games?
This is an internet explorer issue downloaded google chrome and they work fine. Report Abuse

Probably because of your graphics card?
the host site is crappy. If WoW is running fine, then that's all it can be.
Hmm, try upgrading your Graphics (or Video) Card, go to Staples or something and buy a new one OR go to the website that made your Video Card (eg. ATI Radeon) and download a better version.

No comments:

Post a Comment