Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why cant i download Adobe flash player?

I cant listen to music on myspace because i dont have adobe flash player but when i go to install it, it says ';cannot create temporary file. Perhaps your hardrive is full?'; I know my harddrive isnt full, can someone help?Why cant i download Adobe flash player?
***************UPDATE***************





OMG it took forever...6 hours... but this works





download this


http://www.softwarepatch.com/internet/fl鈥?/a>





if it doesn't work let me know... I've read over a hundred solutions to this problem and one of them might work for you











**************************************鈥?br>

I'm having the exact same problem... I've tried fixing it for the past four hours





I think it's a virus





or at least that is the solution I have come to at this moment...





I'll update you if I figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment