Thursday, December 24, 2009

When using Safari or Firefox my browser will crash when I try to load anything more than pictures*Mostly Flash?

This is especially a big problem while trying to surf MySpace. (Cause of the music). This problem all of a sudden popped out of no where. I never used to have this problem.





Any suggestions?





P.S. I am using a MacWhen using Safari or Firefox my browser will crash when I try to load anything more than pictures*Mostly Flash?
yes, i suffer the same problem too but never with safari





you can't do anything about it, pal because it's firefox's way to collect our private data to be collected at its server.





try using google chrome or netscape insteadWhen using Safari or Firefox my browser will crash when I try to load anything more than pictures*Mostly Flash?
Sorry you're having problems with your Mac. One thing I notice with Firefox, is If you migrated from a previous version to another latest release, it sometimes fails to upgrade the dependent files. The best thing to do is to wipe firefox completely from your PC before upgrading to the newest release. Another thing, there is a Mac version of Firefox that you may want to install for Mac. Get it here: http://caminobrowser.org/.





Camino was developed specifically for Mac.





Good luck.
try adblock plus in Firefox to block annoying flash ads.





http://adblockplus.org








you could also turn of flash in firefox by going to





tools--%26gt;add-ons--%26gt;plugins--%26gt;flash plugin--click *disable*

No comments:

Post a Comment