Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I make the caramelldansen flash?

I really need help! I want to make a caramelldansen flash but I don't know how. Can someone please help?!How can I make the caramelldansen flash?
Ok by flash I donno but i know how to make a video like the poeple on you tube. Ok first you have to find Windows movie maker on ur Pc. then go to photobucket and put in Caramelldansen you will see moving pictures. Click them when the new page comes up right click the picture and click save to my pictures do this with the pic u want then u have to download or somehow get the song on you PC. Click and drag what you want in ur video and operate what you want to do when WMM (WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER) is open look at the left it has thing u can do click import pictures. Import the pictures you saved and click and drag them to the time line below Import the song and leave it alone its full lenght drag it if u want it shorter. Save it on ur PC and upload!
  • cartridge refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment