Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are san disk USB flash drives compatible with a MAC laptop?

Well, I just recently acquired a MAC laptop, and I have several files saved on my flash drive from my old pc. Now, I've put in my flash drive and it does not show up on my desktop. How do i go about accessing my files?Are san disk USB flash drives compatible with a MAC laptop?
All computers should accept USB flash drives. If your Mac doesn't, retry with a PC.


kthnxbaiAre san disk USB flash drives compatible with a MAC laptop?
try using an online storage data base. or some of the files may not be compatible with mac. so try converting them to what ever you need to. or maybe the drive isnt compatible. if its not alot of files then try emailing them to yourself.
yes, in fact any flash drive will work with any computer. it is just that the drive may be formated wierd or just have files incompatible with a mac.
you have a mac, your an idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment