Thursday, December 24, 2009

Did anyone see the bright flash in the whole Los Angeles sky lastnight?

It lit up the whole sky...kreepy! It WAS not lighting, because lighting usually followed by thunder, and this lit up the entire sky like daylight.Did anyone see the bright flash in the whole Los Angeles sky lastnight?
Im on the east coast but it would be interesting to hear about what caused it, I seen this one time in Michigan but that was a main power station that blew up and it was quite a light show,, Hope ya find out,,





Happy Holidays;





SGDid anyone see the bright flash in the whole Los Angeles sky lastnight?
I swear we had a laser light show, lit up my city like daylight, and then turned green, pink, blue... as it turns out, the substation down the block was struck by lightning and the light show was the sustained electrical charge that blew out the entire side of the building... this was in Arkansas a few months a go tho!





sorry
Oh... *blush* sorry.... that was me - I was at Griffith observatory, and I took a picture of my kid at the telescope.
No fireball meteors were reported.
sorry i don't live in Los Angeles so i couldn't tell you..but that is WICKED freaky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment