Monday, December 28, 2009

I can't get adobe flash player to install properly?

I've tried to install adobe flash played version ten (the new one) but the process never completes properly. It starts and i press continue, install etc but it never shows any copying box, like normal downloads, does anyone know how i can make it work??I can't get adobe flash player to install properly?
I suggest you try the offline installer, see the link below.





http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/fla鈥?/a>





Hope this helps :)I can't get adobe flash player to install properly?
If you are on a corporate/office network you may not have sufficient privileges on your account to install software. You will need to contact you administrator and get them to do it for you.





If you are on a home computer I would advise you download and install manually, as opposed to the online install (occasionally fails on PCs).
you have to allow active x try disable your pop up blocker then go for a download.

No comments:

Post a Comment