Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I take a USB flash drive and transfer my music from one computer to another?

Just like a 2 GB. If I can't how can I get it on? The computer with all the songs is a desktop Dell Windows XP and the computer I want the songs on is a Toshiba laptop on Vista. What is the easyest way? I can't use CDs because I have like 400 songsCan I take a USB flash drive and transfer my music from one computer to another?
Music is just files. Find the files. Move or copy them to the flash drive (drag and drop using My Computer.)





With just 2GB and with large music files you may find that you have to make more than one trip: transfer a few files, then go back, transfer a few more, and on, and on.





I remember, with 6 years of photos, we had to make 6 trips. Grrrr...(and one side was a computer that ';didn't know USB2 and so transferred the files at USB1 speeds....double grrr)Can I take a USB flash drive and transfer my music from one computer to another?
yes you can use a flash drive



yes use your flash drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment