Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why does my husband not flash me a smile every once in a while?

It seems that he does love me and tells me that, but I never get so much eye contact and a reasurring smile. I have been in relationships where a smile can mean a million words so whats wrong here? Also sex is really primal and good but it lacks some passion and he wants me to do all the stuff on him but I get little to no head! am I being too demanding? I have never been with a man who didn't make sure I orgasmed too.Why does my husband not flash me a smile every once in a while?
Gosh, I feel really sorry for you.


I dated both types, the guy that couldn't keep his hand off me, was crazy about pleasing me in every single way and also the guy that seems dead in life. He was actually really sweet when he was drunk.


Well the second guy would show me love with actions but not with physicals gestures, like the smile or the hug and even though I appreciated the presents and things he did for me, I really felt I was dying inside, like a person turning into a rock. I was tired of begging for a smile.





Tell him how you feel about it, see how he reacts and if that doesn't work, go to therapy. You deserve some passion in your life. You only live once and you want to enjoy life.


Happy women live longer!Why does my husband not flash me a smile every once in a while?
He is probably being to primal and king of his domain to smile.
When's the last time you gave him head without him asking?

No comments:

Post a Comment