Monday, December 28, 2009

May be it might stupid but how to crash a windows mobile OS ? ya I want to crash my mobile & also remove flash?

I dont want to physically break it but want to clean up the OS beyond recovery unless sent to factory.





any software or key or usb connection to mobile I can use to break my mobile ?





pls dont know tell me how bad / stupid I am, I know I am :-) big one.May be it might stupid but how to crash a windows mobile OS ? ya I want to crash my mobile %26amp; also remove flash?
google ';hard reset'; and your phone modelMay be it might stupid but how to crash a windows mobile OS ? ya I want to crash my mobile %26amp; also remove flash?
why? what kind of device do you have? most smart phones have a feature that will wipe the device back to factory default settings. there will be literally nothing left on the device.

No comments:

Post a Comment