Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is there a code to make the inside of my myspace page flash colors?

see i want a code to have flashing colors inside of my page not the background. the colors i want are light blue and black flashing.Is there a code to make the inside of my myspace page flash colors?
well you can always just make a squar box on photoshop or something that just flashes and changes colors it's self and just enter it in a code form like:








%26lt;style type=';text/css';%26gt;


%26lt;!--


BODY {





background-image: url(http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/579/l鈥?/a>


background-repeat: yes;


}





or something like thatIs there a code to make the inside of my myspace page flash colors?
I dont think there are codes to get them to flash but tey should have the diff. two as layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment