Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am looking for tat flash magazine or tat magazine that can be sent through the mail to me for free.Send link

I am looking for new tattoo designs to look at cause i want to get a new tattoo. but all the tattoo shops were i live have stuff that i dont want. Im looking for a site that will send me a tattoo magazine for free with no charge for shipping. I would like someone to send me a link to any site with free tattoo magazines via Post Mail.I am looking for tat flash magazine or tat magazine that can be sent through the mail to me for free.Send link
I have never seen a decent free tattoo magazine. Don't be afraid to spend money on quality.I am looking for tat flash magazine or tat magazine that can be sent through the mail to me for free.Send link
just pay for savage, tattoo, or flash. other wise your stuck with the tattoo shop free stuff.
  • cartridge refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment