Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do i copy Text from a page that is in Flash or .SWF formatt?

My text book came with a online copy that allways me to print copies. The problem is I only want to print portions that I need to study. I do not want to print the whole text. I can not save the page or highlight any portions of the text.How do i copy Text from a page that is in Flash or .SWF formatt?
No such thing as a flash decompiler for flash objects created using versions newer than 4.0.





Now the best bet is to use a photo imaging software to take a screen shot and edit out the part you don't want.How do i copy Text from a page that is in Flash or .SWF formatt?
You would need to decompile the Flash file.


Really the only alternative is to take screenshots and run it through an OCR software
  • cartridge refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment