Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I get an external flash for Canon Ixus 50?

I once saw a picture of a flash, that mounted onto a Canon Ixus 50, with a bracket. I know it was more powerful than the built in flash, and is designed to give a big boost. But I can no longer find this picture, and have tried dozens of (Canon) sites, but still cannot find anything.


I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.


Many thanks.Where can I get an external flash for Canon Ixus 50?
Several companies are now making ';digital flashes,'; or external flash units designed to fire with compact point-and-shoot digital cameras. A digital flash ignores the pre-flash that your camera produces milliseconds before the actual flash, and is triggered by your camera's built-in flash.





I've seen several units on e-Bay, some with mounting brackets included. Below are some other options:

No comments:

Post a Comment