Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the cheapest slave flash i can get for my canon 450d/rebel xsi?

I have been looking at getting one of these but will it actually work properly?





http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SLAVE-FLASH-FOR-CANON-DIGITAL-REBEL-XT-XTI-XSI-XS-5D_W0QQitemZ360196533236QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDigital_Camera_Flashes?hash=item53dd62ebf4%26amp;_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#shIdWhat is the cheapest slave flash i can get for my canon 450d/rebel xsi?
It should, but I haven't tried it myself. This is an optical slave unit that is supposed to be able to sync to any built-in flash, including the one in your Canon.





You could also look for the ';YN-460'; flash, which also has the optical slave and full manual power control, which is what you need to control the flash off camera. Otherwise, it will fire at full power.What is the cheapest slave flash i can get for my canon 450d/rebel xsi?
This link isn't to a true slave flash. A true slave flash has a sensor that triggers off of your main flash without being connected to the camera in any way.





This is an external mount flash.





Yes, if it's built to Canon specs it should work just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment